Experienced tax professional, with year-end tax reporting experience at a Senior Tax Manager or Tax Manager job level, for this interim tax reporting job.
Supporting a small in-house tax function, you will be reporting to the Head of Tax who requires assistance during the year-end tax reporting period due to large additional project work taking place.
Due to the current covid restrictions, this role will be working from home. Therefore, although the location of the company is in London, those from further afield are welcome to apply.
Key duties of the position will include:
- Sending the tax packs to approximately 20 Finance Managers, and consolidating the packs once returned.
- Assisting the Finance Managers with queries and providing guidance in the preparation of the tax packs.
- Assisting with audit queries.
- In addition to the year-end work there will be transfer pricing duties.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tax reporting, year-end experience.
- A thorough knowledge of the basics of accounting, such as debits and credits.
- High level Excel experience.
- Good communication skills to effectively liaise with the Finance Managers and other stakeholders.
An excellent opportunity to start 2021 in and to take you through to the Spring time.
To discuss further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.