A large FTSE 100 listed multinational with it's HQs in Hertfordshire are looking for a VAT specialist to advise the business on a variety of VAT matters.
You will be reporting into the Head of VAT whilst working closely with other VAT Managers, where you will be getting involved in a lot of advisory, process, analytical and project based tax work across the business.
You will be accountable for:
- Auditing VAT rates, managing weekly review and checking processes, which requires liaising with the commercial teams on a regular basis.
- Resolving VAT queries with suppliers
- Assisting the product teams to meet obligations and dealing with VAT issues that have arisen
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and audits
- Working with the VAT compliance Manager to ensure the Products area reports VAT correctly and that all VAT liabilities are accounted for at the right time.
- Monitoring changes in case law, legislation and regulations across the business and market.
- Working with the international tax and finance teams to support them on Products related VAT issues.
The ideal candidate will be tax qualified AAT/ATT/CTA with 2-5 years experience (however a different level will be considered, the figure given is indicative) who has strong technical knowledge of UK VAT.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.