A global wealth management firm with a huge presence in London are looking for a VAT Tax Specialist to join their group tax function.
You will be responsible for indirect tax compliance for the firm's entities across the EMEA region. Working as part of a team and reporting to the EMEA Head of Tax, you will have exposure to all aspects of the business in the region. You will also be liaising with external advisers in various locations that assist with the tax compliance process as well as local authorities.
- Preparing and submitting timely and accurate VAT returns and annual adjustments across the EMEA region.
- Preparing and Submitting timely and accurate ECSL and Intrastat returns across the EMEA region.
- Liaising with external advisers on local VAT returns and the support for the global VAT software.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations and accounting journals.
- Working closely with the Accounts Payable, Fee Billing and Finance teams.
- Oversight from a VAT perspective of transfers of fixed assets.
- Keeping up to date with developments in EMEA tax legislation and guidance.
The successful candidate will be tax qualified, who has strong VAT experience and knowledge. Experience in financial services would be advantageous. Strong technical ability who is able to work on multiple tax matters at once.
This is a great opportunity for someone to manage and get involved with a broad range of VAT for a global and strong organisation. Working with very senior stakeholders.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.