If you are looking for a varied VAT role with new projects and advisory work happening all the time, then the role below could be perfect for you.
Our client is a highly diverse corporation with investment in a number of different sectors. With this being the case, they are looking for a VAT Specialist to be a vital part of all current and new ventures.
If you've got some of the below:
- VAT Advisory and compliance experience from an in-house background (would consider straight from practice as well)
- An understanding of EU VAT including goods and services
- Excellent communicator with business partnering skills
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £75k per annum
- A clear progression plan and great training in place
- Exposure to a wide variety of businesses and processes
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.