This huge multinational is a well known household name. Due to the tax environment becoming increasingly complex, the group are looking to add to their VAT team. This is an advisory role, you will be a regional VAT Manager based in Spain but with a focus on EMEA support.
You will work closely with all areas of the business giving advice on transactions and structuring. You will support on delivery of planning , provide VAT technical advice to reporting and compliance teams. This is a strategic role in one of the worlds top tax teams.
**This role can be Madrid or Barcelona based**
Role highlights (full spec available on application);
- Provide VAT advice on transactions and restructuring projects
- Ensure VAT technical advice to support VAT reporting, compliance, tax controversy and audit projects
- Liaise effectively with external advisors, non tax stakeholders and tax authorities
- Mitigate/Manage VAT Risks and drive improvements where necessary
- Strong VAT background and knowledge; at least 6 years of working experience in VAT in an international environment
- A tax qualification
- Excellent communication skills, Spanish and English
- In-house experience an advantage
- Advisory role in one of the worlds best tax teams
- Excellent package, including shares
- Flexible working
For more information contact Rebecca Sheehan at Brewer Morris;
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.