Working as part of the overall tax team which covers all taxes for group global operations and includes Customs Duties as well as the usual direct and indirect taxes.
- Managing the accurate preparation and timely submission of VAT (and similar taxes) returns in all territories where Mountain Warehouse entities are located
- Monitoring payments to / from the authorities
- Managing the accurate preparation and timely submission of European Intrastat and EC sales listings
- Ensuring tax accounts are reconciled and journal entries are reviewed
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with external service providers to ensure VAT (and similar taxes) registrations and compliance are up to date
- Managing any tax audits, keeping the Group Tax Manager and Head of Tax informed of actions taken
- Supporting other members of the tax team on tax-related projects
- Managing the Tax Accounts Assistant
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.