++++++EXCLUSIVE TO BREWER MORRIS++++++
UK Tax Manager job requires a Senior Tax Manager in UK corporate tax for this 15 months maternity cover tax job.
Joining a world renowned brand, this position will focus on the UK direct tax compliance, reporting and tax planning function and managing the respective team.
The role will start in April to allow for a 4-6 weeks handover with the current post holder, and will last for 15 months so as to hand the role back over to the lady when she returns from maternity leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the UK&I tax team who are responsible for internal and external corporate tax returns and reporting.
- Integrating new business acquisitions into the UK tax centre.
- Analysing and implementing tax legislation changes in the UK on the business.
- Focus on the UK group tax planning projects.
- Manage the HMRC relationship and manage the high quality SAO compliance.
- Manage, motivate and coach the UK tax team of 3.
To be considered for this role you will have held a Senior Manager grade or higher UK direct tax focused role and have recent experience in the management of compliance, reporting and project work. It is ideal to have a minimum of 7 years UK tax experience. Enjoying the management and mentoring of others is a large advantage, so as to be able to effectively support the tax function over this long duration of time.
We are thrilled to be able to partner with this business in providing the maternity cover for a crucial role in the tax function, and so to discuss this role further please contact Amy Thomas or Dalia Jennings at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628; E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0207 332 2128.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.