Sitting in the Treasury Controllers team and reporting to the UK Cash Operations Manager this role will be responsible for daily operations and delivering cash management across a range of areas including.. intercompany funding, cash flows and forecasts, intercompany funding, confirmations for trades (e.g. debt and derivatives) and payments.
- Establish opening position and money to deal for GBP in UK group
- Arrange intercompany funding
- Liaise with UK subsidiaries on cash flows and forecasts
- Complete confirmations matching for trades, eg debt and derivatives with external banking counterparties
- Calculate interest for accruals for collateral balances
- Dealing with sterling, dollar and euros
- Main interfaces for this role will be UK and US Cash Operations teams, Treasury front office, UK subsidiaries
- Operation of SOx controls
Requirements and skills
- Experience Treasury/Cash Analyst ideally with experience of working within a complex corporate environment
- Thorough understanding of cash management processes and electronic payment systems
- Experience in multiple currencies - Pounds Sterling, American Dollars and Euros
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Ideally - Accounting or ACT qualified
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.