Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading real estate business based in Central London for the recruitment of a Treasury Risk Manager. The Manager will sit within the centralised treasury function and will report into the Head of Treasury.
- Owner of Risk Management Strategy and Policy
- Liaison with banking group Risk Management and derivative desks
- Development of specific interest rate or foreign exchange strategies within policy
- Execution of interest rate and foreign exchange derivatives to achieve the Company's hedging policy and strategy
- Input of traded derivatives into TMS and confirmations matched with counterparty banks.
- Valuation of derivative mark-to-markets.
- Oversight of markets and regulations and ownership of any required change projects
- Responsible for treasury related accounting, including maintaining hedge accounting documentation,
- Production of debt related notes for the Annual Report and Half Year Report
- University Degree
- Professional Qualification : qualified accountant essential, AMCT a plus
- Ambitious and strong treasury professional
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Good attention to detail, working to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working within corporate treasury
- Knowledge of financial instruments and derivatives
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.