Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Reporting Specialist for an Oil and Gas business. The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Delivery of internal and external reporting in respect of treasury function in the statutory accounts, regulatory accounts and other external outputs.
- Reviewing treasury transactions for accurate accounting in the treasury management system and monthly financial reporting in SAP.
- Supporting interactions with the auditors for the audit of the Finance companies and the corresponding disclosures
- Maintaining a close relationship with Treasury front end operations.
- Co-ordinate the process for testing the treasury system and validating the reports and data generated before month close (test run) and during the actual month end close
- Providing monthly updates on the debt covenants for treasury reporting data and commentaries
- Monitoring the treasury system for the impact of system maintenance release fixes and upgrades on treasury data. Investigate and correct issues arising from system changes.
- Providing technical financial accounting advice and guidance for Treasury.
- Supporting the delivery of change across Finance and the business.
- Assisting the high-quality documenting of end-to-end processes and controls
- Regulatory compliance requirements: Ensure that governance and internal financial control over processes are robust and comply with frameworks
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level/equivalent and a fully qualified accountant/equivalent (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Prior exposure to accounting system preferable (SAP)
- Experience of dealing with Financial Reporting
- Working knowledge of accounting and reporting pronouncements
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both internal and external to a business
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.