Brewer Morris is representing FTSE company for the recruitment of a Treasury Operations Manager. The Manager will report into the Deputy Treasurer and will be responsible of leading the TMS implementation projects as well as being responsible for the day to day treasury operations.
- Managing the implementation of the TMS
- Ensuring the Treasury Reporting & Forecasting is accurate
- Working closely with external rating agencies and analytical modelling
- Providing cover for the day to day dealing operations of the business
- Leading on ad hoc treasury projects
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT)
- Experience of working within a corporate treasury function
- Experience implementing a TMS
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.