My client, an industry-leading business based in West Sussex, is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their high achieving team!
The role will involve:
- Develop efficient planning and reporting frameworks and processes
- Design, develop and document user-friendly tools to support day-to-day treasury operations processes, monitoring and compliance activities
- Design, develop and document coherent and consistent KPI and budget performance reporting dashboards for the wider Corporate Finance function
- Assist in implementing processes, reporting and systems arising from transformation activities
- Managing the SBLC issuance process, identifying upcoming expiry dates and liaising with the business to provide an accurate forecast of future requirements and reviewing current exposures to ensure they are appropriate.
- Support Bank Account rationalisation project
- Understand and document key capabilities of BELLIN or new vendor application and identify how Treasury's trade Execution, Trade Capture, Post Trade, Clearing, Risk, Compliance, Accounting, Cash Management and Settlement Processes would be enabled through the application
- Work with vendor and Treasury SMEs to lead on design of "To Be" processes and instruments that support all risk, cash management, compliance and operations requirements, including trade entry and all aspects of clearing and settlement for the range of cash and derivative products which are executed by the Funding and FX desk. Make recommendations according to application capabilities and architecture
- Ensure timely trade capture in internal system(s), process lifecycle events (rate resets, accounts setup, etc.) and resolve reconciliation issues in a timely manner
- Work with internal (e.g. Finance, Cashbook and Auditors) and external (e.g. Banks, Trade counterparties, Suppliers, Vendors) to ensure all problems/issues are identified and actioned in a timely manner
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
* Strong experience working with a TMS and Excel
* 2-3 years' experience in a global corporate treasury function is essential
* Genuine interest in the world of treasury systems and process improvements
* Desire to achieve things collaboratively as a team
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.