Brewer Morris are partnering with a global MNC to appoint a Treasury Manager, Liquidity, Cash & Banks. The role will be responsible for assisting with the execution and control of the Cash Management, Liquidity Risk Management and In-House Bank activities for the Middle East Region, including the execution of these activities on behalf of the Operating Companies and Strategic Companies
- Ensures governance, execution and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way.
- Takes a lead in all ﬁnancial governance and ﬁnancial related risk related issues.
- Developing and leveraging relationships within and across teams and/or organizational units to achieve results.
- Using own understanding of key market drivers to expand into new markets.
- Establishing and committing to a long-term business direction, gathering & analysing qualitative & quantitative data.
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment & adjusting effectively to change.
- Understands business goals, objectives and needs of the business solution environment.
- Validates the IT solution architecture against business requirements and assumptions, and prioritizes them.
- Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and corresponding IT solution architecture.
- Also responsible for the implementation of data-driven components supporting data modelling and engineering in the context of data analytics (Data Stewardship).
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA from leading University in combination with or further qualification ( CFA, ChPP, CITP and/ or MCT/ CTP/ CertT )
- 3-5 years working experience in similar functions within Financial markets ideally from Middle East Region
- Solid work experience with ERP Systems such as SAP, Exact, Oracle, or similar
- Excellent experience of cash management & payments, financial instruments, trading & treasury processes and tools
- Expert level of Enterprise IT Architecture rounded by advanced knowledge of financial & Operational Performance Management, compliance, Content Creation and Management.
- High IT affinity, first work experience with Interpreted Programming language, Database and Server Architectures and Web Application Framework
- Excellent communication skills combined with very good reporting capabilities
- Multiple language skill are highly desirable
- Team work mindset, quality orientation and target focus
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.