Brewer Morris are excited to be working with an established global asset management business who are seeking a Treasury Manager as they expand their treasury function.
This is a broad operational treasury role with excellent progression opportunities within an ambitious, growing treasury function with the foundations of an established asset management firm.
Your responsibilities will cover areas such as:
- Managing group cash, debt and liquidity and being the main business partner with key banking relationships.
- Monitoring the execution of all treasury transactions, specifically working with your follow senior leadership team to design and implement the treasury trading target operating model
- Risk management: Managing FX risk whilst also monitoring liquidity and credit risk.
- Implementation of a new TMS and looking at continuous improvement.
In order to be successful in applying you will need (but not limited to) the following experience:
- 7+ years experience working within a group treasury operations role (financial services is preferred but not essential)
- Group cash, debt and liquidity management
- Working and theoretical knowledge of derivatives including hedging strategies
- Prior team management experience
- Production of treasury committee reports
- Professional qualification (ACT) is desired but not essential
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.