Brewer Morris currently representing a leading transport company for the recruitment of Forecasting & Modelling Treasury Manager. Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer, the Manager will be responsible for preparing long term financial forecasts, carrying out detailed modelling for the annual budgeting process and support on ad hoc projects.
- Managing long term financial modelling
- Providing accurate analysis and insights into the financial drivers
- Improving and updating financial models
- Producing modelling analysis
- Identifying risk and opportunities to support strategic decisions
- Interacting with credit rating agencies
- 3+ years Corporate Finance experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience financial structures and instruments
- Strong Financial Analysis skills and ability to interpret financial reports
- Strong modelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability, intellectual curiosity and strong organisational skills
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.