Brewer Morris have partnered with a global travel business, seeking a Treasury Manager to report directly into the Head of Treasury.
The role consists of:
- Managing cash forecasting and providing support to the continued development of short-term cash forecasting process.
- Day to day management of cash balances, minimising idle cash, deploying cash as required and optimising returns on surplus cash balances
- Managing merchant acquireres processes, as well as virtual credit cards
- Managing treasury settlements for the business including initiating payments and management of the settlement and confirmation process for Treasury transactions.
- Managing the bank account access and signatory controls and providing support to cash management bank relationships
- Timely and accurate reporting of the daily cash management activities, and investigating any variances
- Maintain & control the database of bank mandates & electronic banking systems, and assisting with the update of banking mandates and bank systems
The successful candidate will have:
- Part or fully AMCT qualified
- 4-6 years in a corporate treasury function
- Experience working with merchant acquirers and virtual credit cards in a corporate function
- A degree in finance/accounting, as well as a strong academic background
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- The desire to help to build out a treasury function and positively influence a growing business