Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading business for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. Reporting into the Group Treasurer, the manager will take responsibility for sourcing and arranging debt for the business and undertake all cash and liquidity management for the group.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Funding of the Group's activities, principally through secured bank debt, but with some short-term bi-lateral credit facilities
- Debt management
- Cash and money market management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Interest rate and foreign exchange management
- AMCT/MCT qualification essential
- Strong debt management experience
- Understanding of corporate treasury best practices and ability to implement changes
- High attention to detail
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest, please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.