Brewer Morris are seeking to appoint a Treasury Manager on behalf of our multinational client. Reporting to the Group Treasurer the role is responsible for all Treasury operations and liquidity management for Head office and other territories where required. This will include, but not limited to daily cash positioning, liquidity management including debt repayments, payments and the relevant controls process, cash forecasting (short/long term), covenant management, letters of guarantee, treasury reporting, bank mandate management, E-banking administration and static data management. The role will have 1 direct report to support the completion of the above tasks
- Ensure that the Group has enough liquidity to service its daily needs, whilst reducing interest costs and optimising surplus cash.
- Manage 3rd party and intercompany payment process in the most efficient and secure way, by implementing key controls.
- Partner with the Front office team, roll-out an effective cash forecasting process, both short-term rolling 12week and longer term rolling 12months.
- Regular updates of bank mandates, e-banking mandates and e-banking access to ensure new joiner and leavers have the correct access. Additionally, system admin responsibilities for change requests.
- Maintaining static data databases for bank accounts, mandates and facilities
- Treasury/Accountancy qualification (e.g. AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA) and/or degree in Finance, Economy or Accountancy
- Strong Treasury knowledge especially on Cash management and Treasury operations
- Strong awareness of best practices on controls and system efficiencies
- Understanding on bank relationship management
- TMS experience including design and roll-out for back office processes
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.