Brewer Morris is delighted to be exclusively retained to recruit a Treasury Manager, for a highly regarded private equity backed firm based in High Wycombe. The Manager will take on the challenge of setting up a treasury function for the business.
This role has a number of specific responsibilities whilst being expected to respond flexibly to the needs of the wider finance department. The key purpose of the role is to drive the development of cash management, the cash forecasting process and the management of tax.
- Provide financial planning and analysis and manage the day-to-day activities in treasury function to meet the financial obligations of the company.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
- Allocate cash balances, maintain investment records, and prepare expense and earnings forecasts.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Manage and all the company cash flow models
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for projects as needed.
- Experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Understanding of tax
- Experience in building complex financial models Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally 5 years' experience in treasury or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified accountant
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.