Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading electricity & gas utilities company Oil & Gas business for the recruitment of their Treasury Financial Reporting Assistant Manager to be based in Central London.
This role will have core responsibilities to work on specific aspects of the Treasury portfolio as well as with other members of the Treasury Finance team. Work areas include business interaction on deal execution, accurate data capture for subsequent accounting in both the transaction system and into the reporting ledgers and BPC.
- Analysis and co-ordination for the Group Annual Report and Accounts (and half year) consolidated IFRS reporting for the treasury and financial risk related disclosures in the published financial statements.
- Management of the monthly analyses and proofs on treasury business, which validate the monthly reported financial numbers. Areas for responsibility likely to include, but not limited to finance costs, borrowings, related reserves and hedge accounting portfolios.
- Participation in treasury management system enhancements, maximizing leverage and efficiencies from the system capabilities
Requirements and skills
- Graduate and ACA qualified accountant or equivalent.
- Interest to study AMCT qualification preferable, but not essential.
- Good technical accounting under IFRS and UK GAAP and awareness of Treasury related accounting standards IFRS 9, FRS 101 and 102 and IFRS 7.
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills.
- Experience of relevant systems Reval (TMS), SAP or BPC is preferred but not essential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.