I am recruiting for a very exciting entry level Front Office role as Treasury Dealer in one of the largest advertising and marketing firms.
The company is a Fortune 500 company and they operate in all major markets worldwide.
They are looking for a strong, interpersonal self-starter to join their treasury function in cash management and foreign exchange trading.
The offices are based in central London and offer flexible working.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage daily cash positioning of group accounts across EMEA and ASIAPAC.
- Provide cover for the daily cash positioning of group accounts in North America.
- Undertake daily foreign exchange trading via 360T.
- Ensure timely settlement of foreign exchange trades.
- Assist with quarterly foreign exchange exposure calculations.
- Monthly mark-to-market revaluation and reporting.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Minumum 2.1 degree in a Finance related subject
- Self-starting with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office skills.
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.