A leading consultancy firm based in Central London is looking to grow their team with a Treasury Consultant. You will have the opportunity to provide a range of treasury, cash management, systems and reporting solutions and support Corporate Treasury functions with their complex financial and treasury challenges.
- Assisting with business development activities by use the companies professional network to generate and service business needs
- Preparing client proposals
- Providing treasury and risk management expertise and hands on help with clients
- Implement best practice and solution based thinking for their clients
- Taking part in technology-led treasury services in all aspects of the treasury framework
- Developing relationships with external product and service providers
- Contributing to market propositions, industry trends and thought leadership
- Strong corporate treasury background
- Familiar with the emerging treasury trends, needs and challenges
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Be leader potential, driven and able to work well in a team
- Critical mind-set and ability to ask probing questions and get to the bottom of challenges
- Experience working within a project environment
- AMCT qualified or part qualified
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.