Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading consulting firm for the recruitment of a Treasury Consultant. You will have the opportunity to provide a range of treasury, cash management, systems and reporting solutions and support Corporate Treasury functions with their complex financial and treasury challenges.
- Assisting with business development activities
- Preparing client proposals
- Taking part in technology-led treasury services in all aspects of the treasury framework
- Developing relationships with external product and service providers
- Contributing to market propositions, industry trends and thought leadership
- Awareness of technology options available on the market
- Previous treasury management knowledge
- Familiar with the emerging treasury trends, needs and challenges
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Critical mind-set and ability to ask probing questions and get to the bottom of challenges
- Experience working within a project environment
- AMCT qualified or part qualified
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.