Brewer Morris is representing a leading business for the recruitment of a Cash Manager. The Cash Manager sits in the Treasury team, within the Corporate Finance department. The role will cover all aspects of short and medium term cash forecasting and will be responsible for cash and liquidity management for the organisation.
- Preparing the cash forecasting for the business
- Analysing cash flow drivers and forecasting positions
- Monitoring cash in and outflows
- Driving improvements in liquidity and working capital
- Developing cash management strategy
- Monitoring the bank services fees
- 3 years+ experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Strong cash flow forecasting and reporting experience
- Cash management experience is a plus
- High levels of interpersonal skills with presence and gravitas
- Positive and pragmatic approach to achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to challenge and influence at senior management, director and executive level
- Degree educated or equivalent gained through professional experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.