Brewer Morris are recruiting a Treasury Cash Manager on behalf of a development fund. This position reports directly to the Treasurer and is based in Central London.
- Ownership for the day to day cash management and funding of the investment portfolio
- Cash flow forecasting and liquidity modelling
- Bank account management
- Ownership of TMS
- SME to the company on cash management, funding, hedging and payment queries
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a global corporate treasury function
- Experience within Emerging Markets
- ACT qualified
- TMS implementation experience
- Proactive team plater with strong problem-solving skills
If you would like more information please apply and get in touch with Emily Hearne via email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.