The Treasury Bank Management Specialist will work from Dubai as an independent part of the global finance and treasury department supporting the global bank management and transaction process.
- Manage the global bank account setup by supporting the setup of new accounts within the defined bank group, closing redundant or obsolete bank accounts and ensuring signature cards and e-banking contracts are always up to date
- Manage bank confirmations process at year-end
- Check and analyse bank fees
- Support the transaction banking operations by monitoring bank processes globally and improving the technical monitoring capabilities and taking over the responsibility for accuracy and validity of manual payments
- Support the management of existing guarantees and issuance of new bank guarantees
- Providing finance support for other departments (e.g., Letter of Credit management support for the Supply Chain department).
- Ensuring that controls and procedures set up in group and company policies are adequately implemented and followed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- Treasury qualification desirable (ACT or equivalent organisation)
- Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant treasury experience for an international company.
- A thorough understanding of bank account management, payment processes and bank accounting
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and related cash management processes
- Knowledge of administration of E-banking systems and other cash management tools such as FINASTRA and TIS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must reside in UAE
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.