Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Back Office Treasury Associate position for a fast-growing property business. The role will oversee a Back Office Treasury Analyst as well as be responsible for all back office treasury operations.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Account opening, closure, and mandate amendment including coordinating with MO on KYC and banks to ensure all change processes are tracked and completed accordingly
* Responsible for opening all new transactional bank accounts and closures relation to account rationalisation project
* Full system administration of the Treasury Management System including day to day maintenance of all static data, key security controls and Scheduler tasks
* Responsible for ensuring all data feeds including Bloomberg and SWIFT reporting messages are importing to the TMS correctly on a daily basis
* Full system administration of the Electronic Bank Account Management (EBAM) platform, ensuring all mandates are up to date and reflected in the system
* Coordination of all SWIFT related tasks including daily maintenance ensuring SWIFT Bureau is running, POAs for any new bank accounts and removal of any closed accounts
* Once established, ensure centralised pooling structures are set up and are functioning properly in the TMS
* Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ideally hold a Bachelor's degree with strong academic results. Preference for Finance or Economics
* Ideally hold, or studying towards, a professional Treasury qualification and have sound experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
* Excellent Excel skills (ideally with experience with Macros/ VBA)
* Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to multiple deadlines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.