My client is a global corporate looking to recruit a treasury assistant into their HIGHLY talented team!
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Coordinating bank requests for KYC information
- Being the main point of contact for user access issues of various banking portals
- Bank account management - opening and closing accounts and managing documentation
- Manage the group recording of bank accounts in the new eBAM system
- Support the team with all reporting requirements and any ad-hoc projects that arise
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Ability to manage large sets of data using financial modelling in excel
- Experience in a global treasury function
- Very organised in approach to work
- Desire to get stuck into anything that comes their way
If this sounds like something you might be interested in then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.