Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Assistant for an Insurance company on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing and maintaining the Treasury infrastructure that operates in a risk controlled framework.
- Managing the accounts payable function both onshore and with the offshored AP function.
- Dealing with queries from the business and the offshore team regarding coding of invoices/purchase orders.
- Maintenance of the bank database for all external payments including maintenance of external payment instructions performing call backs for all new instructions.
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
- Knowledge of FX and cash management back office/administrative processes.
- Graduate and/or accounting professional qualification preferred.
- Experience of AP/Treasury within a large and/or complex organisation.
- Experience of dealing with a shared service centre.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Ryan Dolan on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.