I am currently recruiting for a recent graduate with a year experience working within treasury/finance to join my client, a global oil and gas business, as a treasury assistant. The responsibilities of the role are:
- Co-ordinate all bank requests for KYC information - liaising internally and with third parties to obtain various documentation and information which the banks require from time to time.
- Seeking out improvements to make this process less onerous and more efficient.
- Be the main point of contact for maintaining user access to various online banking portals and providing people with access where required.
- Performing quarterly SOX controls to verify access to online banking platforms is suitable.
- Managing the end to end bank account opening and closing process including providing the necessary completed documentation to the banks and liaising internally with people as required, overseen by the Treasury Manager.
- Manage the group recording of bank accounts in the new eBAM system and be the expert in this system going forward
- Providing reporting to colleagues for reconciling active bank accounts with Oracle.
- Supporting the team with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements,
- Assisting with the development and future management of a new Treasury Management System which may involve entering, reviewing and verifying data relating to financial instruments and loans.
If you have had a year working within finance and are a 2019/2020/2021 graduate, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.