One of the UK's established specialist lenders is seeking a Treasury analyst to join their front office operations.
The firm primarily operates in the mortgage market, with different brands providing specialist products across Residential Savings, Commercial, Bridging, Asset Finance, and Buy to Let/SME loans.
The firm is currently a member of the FTSE 250 with operations in the UK and India.
Our client is keen to speak to those candidates with data analytics experience, preferably in system/process implementation within treasury.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build out the framework of data collection, systems, and processes of the Treasury front office.
- Designing and implementing data analytic frameworks to support decision-making processes within the Treasury function.
- Enhance business intelligence capabilities of the firm.
- Present data analysis findings and other presentations/reports to internal and external stakeholders regarding key projects.
Experience and Skills:
- 2 Years of previous experience within data analytics in a financial services firm.
- Experience in the building of reporting frameworks is essential.
- Working knowledge of treasury management systems is essential.
- Experience in system project delivery is ideal.
Please apply directly at brewermorris.com
If you have any questions about the role don't hesitate to call 020 7415 2820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.