I am currently recruiting for an opportunity to work within a global company, based in the city of London. This role is for a back office Treasury Analyst, supporting the senior treasury accountant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consolidating and analysing and reporting weekly 13 week cash flow forecasts for the group
- Funding analysis
- Managing Back Office - Trade Confirmation (FX/IRS) - 360T, Finastra CMS / Queries / Netting / FX Database
- Preparing and Processing Group Treasury and Head Office payments, funding and recharges - CitiDirect / HSBCnet
- Ensuring timely and controlled execution of InterCompany funding - Agreements / Funding / Reconciling
- Bank Reconciliations
Successful candidates will have
- Experience in production of Cashflow forecasting, analysis and reporting
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of back-office processes, systems and controls
- Advanced Excel
This role is a hybrid role with a minimum of two days a week in the office. Please get in touch to learn more about the role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.