Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst within a FTSE 100 business.
The responsibilities of the role incude:
- Make investment decisions pertaining to the Group's surplus cash based on analysis of products, yields, tenor and counterparty risk.
- Manage and execute foreign exchange transactions to neutralise our exposure
- Attention to detail regarding the accurate capturing of external and internal transactions in the Treasury Management System relating to FX deals, cash investments, internal and external loans/bonds etc.
- Responsible for the quarterly interest management settlement activity and hedging of various dividend inflows.
- Support Mergers & Acquisition deals to manage foreign exchange risk, execution of specific payments and flow of funds.
- Provide technical treasury advice to internal customers such as finance managers of operating companies on issues such as hedging of foreign exchange exposures, working capital management or new systems and processes.
You must have
- Degree qualified plus relevant experience in a similar corporate/banking environment and working towards post-graduate / professional qualification including MBA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACT or similar
- An active and natural enthusiasm for keeping abreast of global economic developments
- Able to engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail, strong financial acumen, ability to demonstrate applied thinking and financial modelling skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with working on Bloomberg, banking platforms and Treasury Management System(s)
- At least 4 years previous experience of working on the FX, interest rate or cash desk of another complex international corporate or bank
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.