I am currently recruiting for an industry leading firm for a Treasury Analyst position with a focus on back office treasury and system improvements. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Full system administration of the Treasury Management System
- Responsible for ensuring all data feeds are importing to the TMS correctly on a daily basis
- Full system administration of the Electronic Bank Account Management (EBAM) platform, ensuring all mandates are up to date and reflected in the system
- Coordination of all SWIFT related tasks including daily maintenance ensuring SWIFT Bureau is running, POAs for any new bank accounts and removal of any closed accounts.
- Management of Connexis platform, ensuring all bank account static data is correct, updated in a timely matter, and that all Group payment authorities are administered.
- Bank account opening/closing in relation to account rationalisation project
- Main point of contact for report writing on the Treasury Management System and coordination with provider for outsourced report writing
- Act as key member of Treasury working group to set up cash pools, and ensure centralised pooling structures are set up and are functioning properly in the TMS
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements
- Support ad-hoc projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Generation of daily and monthly reports, monitoring and analysing risk exposure and cash position
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally hold a Bachelor's degree with strong academic results. Preference for Finance or Economics
- Have sound experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally with experience with Macros/VBA)
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to multiple deadlines
- This role requires core competencies of attention to detail, ability to drive change, innovate and problem-solving.
Please get in touch if you feel this could be of interest!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.