Do you have 1-2 years experience working within a corporate treasury function? Looking for a role that allows you to build on that experience in a growing business?
You will be accountable for:
- Daily liquidity and cash management
- Execution of foreign exchange trades for short term liquidity requirements and cashflow hedging in line with the treasury policy
- The production of the cashflow forecast alongside the Treasury Manager
- Designation of foreign exchange trades and effective testing for hedge accounting
- Improving the daily cash management process and maintaining the Treasury Management System
To qualify for the role, you will have:
- Experience working with cash and liquidity management in a corporate treasury environment
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Desire to study towards the ACT qualification
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.