Reporting into the Treasury Manager this role will be responsible for the management and administration of the group's banking structure, daily processing & reporting of transactions and supporting with cash flow forecasting and identifying currency exposes.
- Bank Account Administration
- Be the key point of contact for the business on all banking related matters
- Evaluation, negotiating and reporting of bank charges for the group
- Coordinate all aspects in opening and closing a bank account
- Manage and maintain the existing bank account infrastructure
- Manage the bank relationship in respect of the support (per service level agreement (SLA)), queries and compliance
- Act as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, manage troubleshooting
- Liaise with relevant bank resource to ensure documents are validated and submitted for execution and all compliance matters (such as KYC) are addressed
- Cash Forecast and Currency Exposure
- Collation of Currency Exposure submissions on behalf of respective finance functions and operating groups/regions
- Basic analysis of data: Trends, actual vs forecast, previous submissions, validate forecast payments and receipts and querying discrepancies
- Preparation of daily cash and other Ad Hoc treasury reports
- Other treasury tasks as directed by the direct line manager
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.