I am currently recruiting for a global client based in Hounslow. They are looking for a Treasury Operations Analyst to be involved in, and take ownership of cash and liquidity, as well as wider responsibilities within Treasury.
The role involves:
- Prepare and report cash forecast
- Take responsibility for general cash and banking processes
- Ownership of daily liquidity management
- Propose investment decisions based on cash forecast
- Manage of group intercompany funding process (including monthly settlements)
- Preparation/responsibility for all Treasury [derivative/other] payments
- Responsible for periodic review and update of all bank (including investment) mandates
- Working with the treasury team on wider treasury team objectives
- Preparation of various month end related reports and tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- A couple of years' experience in Treasury, ideally in a global group environment
- Studying towards ACT, or other finance related qualification such as the ACCA
- Experience within cash and liquidity management within a corporate treasury function
- The drive to get involved in wider ad-hoc projects within the team
If this sounds like it could be a good fit, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.