Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Middle Office Treasury Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively engage in Middle Office tasks, including identifying risks and implementing robust key Treasury controls for ongoing monitoring, measurement and reporting
- Work collaboratively with the Group Compliance team to execute all KYC requirements for day-to-day banking and debt issuance
- Lead on ongoing internal audit procedures over the Treasury Management System
- Support Middle Office Manager and Group Treasurer on critical corporate finance matters
The successful Candidate will be :
- A strong team player
- A sleft-starter
- A desire to drive change, innovate and problem solve
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Eliot Bates on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.