Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst based in Berkshire. Our client is a global company who will offer the successful candidate great exposure in a global corporate treasury function.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with the entering/updating of the external loans, intercompany loans and two-way lending agreements on TMS
- Reconciliation of all interest calculations to date
- TMS reporting
- Assist with the implementation/roll out of the centralised cash sweeping process between WL Finance and all BU's
- Support the migration of the bank accounts in UK, Ireland, Australia and USA to HSBC
- Maintain and update the bank account records, signatories and online banking platforms within the group, ensuring all BU's have dual authority and eradicating any potential weaknesses
- Work with BU's to improve the accuracy of the cashflow forecast
- Reconcile the cashflow forecast to the balance sheet actuals on a monthly basis
The successful applicant will be:
- Part-qualified ACT or other relevant finance qualification
- 2 years working in a global treasury function
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with financial systems, prefereably Treasury Management Systems
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.