Gatwick, West Sussex
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join the team of a global corporate treasury function to focus on providing constant improvements to the processes and systems.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop efficient planning and reporting frameworks and processes and minimise complexity
- Design, develop and document user-friendly tools to support day-to-day treasury operations
- Design, develop and document coherent and consistent KPI and budget performance reporting dashboards for the wider Corporate Finance function
- Assist in implementing processes, reporting and systems arising from transformation activities
- Develop dashboard-based reports to support interactions with banking and other financial counterparties.
- Assist in maintaining and optimising the Group's long-term financial model
- Embed "systems mind-set" and encourage best practice in model, reporting and systems design
- Provide end-to-end support on all corporate, aircraft and engine financing activities
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Experience working in finance, ideally treasury, in process/systems improvements
- 1-3 years post university work experience
- A mindset that means you're constantly looking for improvements and progression wherever you are
- The desire to work in a modern, forward-thinking treasury function
If this sounds like it could be the right role for you then don't hesitate in getting in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.