Brewer Morris have recently been instructed on a GRADUATE role within the treasury team of a global media company, with a proven track record of progressing graduates through the team. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is looking begin their treasury career, to join their team in order to focus on projects.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for:
- KYC requirements with Bank implementation teams
- Completing bank documentation with regards to opening/closing accounts
- Set up virtual account reporting
- Set up SWIFT reporting
- Test data on new bank accounts to ensure successful transactions
- Working with Banking security administrator to set up new user profiles on banking platforms
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work under pressure to project deadlines
- Demonstrate good judgment when dealing with issues that might arise, both internally and externally
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Use Excel proficiently
If this role seems like something that could be of interest, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.