Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst based in Berkshire. Our client is a global company who will offer the successful candidate great exposure in a global corporate treasury function.
The main responsiblities of the role include:
- Reviewing daily cash positions of the group and processing funding requirements
- Liaising with funding, banking, and cash management activities
- Be involved in the global cash management strategy
- Bank account management and assist in maintaining cash management banking relationships
- Executing FX and investment of surplus funds
- Managing treasury settlements
The successful applicant will be:
- Part-qualified ACT or other relevant finance qualification
- 2 years working in a global treasury function
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with financial systems, prefereably Treasury Management Systems
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.