I am currently recruiting a Treasury Analyst position for a commodities trading company. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, self-starting individual who is looking for international experience.
- Broad involvement in all treasury areas such as cash and liquidity management, cash flow forecasting and risk management
- Oversee payments processes and execute treasury payments
- Run and search daily; reconciliations on FX, Money Markets, Securities and Derivative products
- Produce PnL reports
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in either treasury or accounting
- Past experience in dealing with banks is a must
- Needs to be a good team player, who has a hands on approach
- Experience in cash flow projection
- Graduate from a good university
- 2:1 university degree
For more information please get in touch with Emily Hearne at email@example.com or 020 7415 2800
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.