Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading Engineering business for the recruitment of their Treasury Analyst to be based South West London.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager this role will be responsible for the management and administration of the group's banking structure, daily processing & reporting of transactions and supporting with cash flow forecasting and identifying currency exposes.
- Bank Account Administration
- Be the key point of contact for the business on all banking related matters
- Evaluation, negotiating and reporting of bank charges for the group
- Coordinate all aspects in opening and closing a bank account
- Manage and maintain the existing bank account infrastructure
- Manage the bank relationship in respect of the support (per service level agreement (SLA)), queries and compliance
- Act as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, manage troubleshooting
- Liaise with relevant bank resource to ensure documents are validated and submitted for execution and all compliance matters (such as KYC) are addressed
- Cash Forecast and Currency Exposure
- Collation of Currency Exposure submissions on behalf of respective finance functions and operating groups/regions
- Basic analysis of data: Trends, actual vs forecast, previous submissions, validate forecast payments and receipts and querying discrepancies
- Preparation of daily cash and other Ad Hoc treasury reports
- Other treasury tasks as directed by the direct line manager
Requirements and skills
- Accounting qualification or alternative relevant financial background
- Understanding of concepts of forecasting and the management of committed currency exposures.
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts of international treasury management and experience of practical application in a Global enterprise
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.