Brewer Morris is currently representing an international business for the recruitment of a Senior Treasury Accountant. As part of the Group Central Reporting team, the accountant will work on a mixture of financial accounting, management accounting and cross functional project work.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Financial control and reporting for Net Investment Hedging and Intercompany currency loan hedging including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Calculation, accounting and reporting of Credit Valuation Adjustment /Debit Valuation adjustment
- Taking part in the Finance Transformation project and the TMS upgrade
- Accounting for and reporting of commodity derivatives
- External statutory reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- Recognised accounting qualification required (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- AMCT/MCT qualification desirable
- Outstanding financial accounting skills
- Significant technical accounting experience, with Treasury experience being an advantage
- Good technical knowledge of IAS 39 / IFRS 9 and FX
- A good grounding in treasury products and instruments
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.