Brewer Morris is currently representing an international business for the recruitment of a Treasury Accountant. As part of the Treasury team, the accountant will work on a mixture of financial accounting, management accounting and cross functional project work.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Prepare and review monthly accounting information
- Analyse variances which arise between budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the accounting for key financing transactions
- Preparing and uploading forecasts for Treasury and the group
- Prepare monthly financial instrument valuations using the Treasury Management System
- Complete hedge effectiveness testing and ensure hedge documentation.
- Provide IFRS9 cash flow hedge accounting entries advice
- Ad hoc projects
- Recognised accounting qualification required (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- AMCT/MCT qualification desirable
- Outstanding financial accounting skills
- Significant technical accounting experience, with Treasury experience being an advantage
- Good technical knowledge of IAS 39 / IFRS 9 and FX
- A good grounding in treasury products and instruments
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.