This is an exciting Treasury Accountant role with an international firm based in London. Being part of a growing international brand, the Treasury Accountant will have the opportunity to monitor, control and report the treasury activity and prepare management & statutory reporting.
- Accounting under IFRS and new UK GAAP for treasury instruments including: foreign exchange forwards & swaps, interest rate swaps, floating rate notes, loans and investments
- Setting up new hedge relationships and documentations in accordance with IAS39
- Producing statutory accounts under new UK GAAP , audit and tax computations
- Overseeing the resolution of any related tax queries
- Preparing key interim and year end notes in the annual report in accordance with IFRS 7, 13 and IAS 32.
- Main point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Providing in depth analysis the brand's financing cost explaining key movements
- Experience of producing Statutory Accounts and Management Accounts
- Experience of treasury front or back office operations gained in multinational environment
- Capable of monitoring performance against budget and undertake variance analysis
- TMS experience
- AMCT/MCT qualification desirable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.