Our client has enjoyed significant growth of its client base due to a number of wins and as a result is looking for an experienced tax accounting senior manager to advise clients on the complexities of the tax environment.
As a senior manager, you will be a pivotal member of the team and have the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Keeping in close contact with key clients in your portfolio and groing the relationships.
- Strong technical ability and a proven ability to respond to technically challenging queries and deliver on complex projects
- A track record of working collaboratively within a team, including supervising and mentoring more junior staff
- Working collaboratively with other tax specialist teams
- Lead team initiatives, covering all aspects of leading a successful team
To apply for ths role, you must currently work within a UK tax role and have signifcant UK corporate tax experience from practice or in industry. Moreover, you must have demsonstrated srtong business developemnt skills and be able to work effectively within a project delivrey team to meet exacting client expectations.
Moreover, applicants must be ACA /CA / CTA qualified and be experienced UK corporate tax practitioners.
If this role sounds of interest or if you would like to have a confidential discussion around your career, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.