If you're looking for your first move out of practice, this is one of the best opportunities around. A leading FTSE 100 company are looking for a Tax Manager that can drive forward tax transformation projects within the business.
As the lead for various tax projects, you will be focussed on delivering change and improving processes. There is a clear development plan for this role and it's ideal if you are looking to grow within a large multi-national.
If you've got some of the below:
- Project and process improvement skills from a practice or in-house background
- Ideally some IFRS accounting exposure
- Project focussed mind set with demonstrable achievements or process improvement
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified preferable but not essential
You can get:
- A clear development plan and the opportunity to work within a highly experienced tax team
- A competitive base salary of up to £60k per annum
- An excellent working environment with an array of benefits
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.