Due to an internal promotion, a London based commodity trader is keen to hire a Tax manager. The initial remit of the role is to ensure that the group is meeting the compliance requirements within their jurisdiction and offer up additional advice/support to the business where possible. In this role, you will assist the Tax Director on a variety of tax issues with an emphasis on compliance, reporting and transfer pricing.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of UK tax computations
- Assisting with year-end reporting
- Review of contracts
- Liaison with overseas tax advisers regarding preparation of foreign tax returns
- Administering group relief claims
- Data compliance for CBCR
- Review of transfer pricing reports
- Assisting with projects including M&A activity
- ACA/ CTA qualified
- Inhouse or first/second tier accountancy firm experience
- Experience of alphatax would be an advantage but training is available
- Good communication/ interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain issues to non tax literate group members
The role is suited to a candiate eager to progress within an evolving business with varied tax work.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.